Senior Head Litigator
Salary: Negotiable (Dependant on Experience)
Position: Full Time & Permanent
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire (South Manchester)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the market leading Industrial disease legal firm, within the Fee Earning Division based in Wilmslow, South Manchester as a Senior Head of Litigation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly capable, bright individual with strong commercial awareness. You will support a growing business in an integral role and develop your career going forward by adding value across all areas of the business.
Roberts Jackson Solicitors are a unique and dynamic law firm with more than 20 successful years of experience in running complex disease claims. Here at Roberts Jackson we specialise in all occupational diseases and personal injury issues that may have been caused, or made worse by your employment. No disease is too rare for our specialist team of Solicitors to handle.
Roberts Jackson offer a market leading benefit package, along with significant opportunities for personal and career progression.
Main Responsibilities of the role will include:
Senior Head litigators perform a dual role:
• Experts in litigation and possessing significant knowledge of Industrial Disease (NIHL plus one other disease in some cases), they will;
• Manage personal caseload of predominantly litigated cases.
• Oversee case progression of two teams
• Educate and develop the legal skills of the team members
• Provide advice on legal procedures and industrial disease to their teams and others.
• Recommend training for staff
• Manage, develop and support the team managers reporting in to them to ensure that they hit their targets.
• Develop their staff appropriately and deliver the best customer service.
• Developing Capability – Roberts Jackson are passionate about learning and proactively seek to transform the capability of our people and the business. We identify development opportunities; providing constructive feedback along with coaching to enable growth through high quality focused performance.
• Client Focus – We identify, understand and respond to their current and future needs of our clients in order to deliver a high quality provision and exceed our client expectations.
• Making an Impact – we make an immediate positive impression. We influence effectively with clarity and conviction, demonstrating high levels of integrity. We are confident and communicate in a credible and persuasive manner.
• Competitive Edge – we instil strong commercial and financial awareness ensuring we proactively identify and pursue business opportunities and growth. Through aspirational and creative strategies we adapt, diversify and operative competitively.
• Achieving Together – we form positive, professional and trusting relationships both internally and externally in order to deliver our business objectives. We create an inclusive environment, encouraging collaboration to build effective and engaging working environments striving towards a common goal.
You can start your application for this role at the bottom of the page or alternatively, you can email Ryan.Barnes@robertsjackson.co.uk with your CV and covering letter.